Sunday, March 23, 2008

bagong mundo - my new world

Friends,
Please welcome me to this new world I got into. First, I say new world because this "blogging" thing is new to me. Second, I'm definitely stupid when it comes to operating a PC (I just learned to use a PC when I had my first job because in college the computers are exclusively being used by IT students (sic!). Third, after almost 3 years of resigning from my work and setting up a business with former grade school classmates, I am starting anew. I may be stupid to admit that after what happened to our business and we going our own separate ways, I am doing my self a favor. I rejoined my former office's special project as a "consultant or contractual of sorts" to some it was a demotion, well I call it a new challenge. Also, I am studying right now taking up my Doctorate in Development Administration, we're now on our 12th unit and our next subject is Statistics(!). This for me is my new world. Wish me luck!

carlo

No comments: